This design is a must for spring time and it is super duper easy to recreate and it looks cute in a variety if colour combos!
How to recreate this look:
1. Prep your nails with a base coat
2. Apply Lilac Dream or any colour of your choice as a base colour
3. Using a paintbrush/nail art pen/toothpick create pink blobs on your nail leaving enough space for leaves after (except the ring finger)
4. Using your tool use White Light to lightly create a rose print
5. Using Edameme create the leaves in a 'V' shape
For the ring finger:
1. Draw a black heart using black magic
2. Repeat steps 3-5
And finally seal in the design with a topcoat, I used Models Own 5 in 1
Remember you can recreate this look with any colour combo so send me your designs and I would love to see your take on this cute spring mani!
Lots of Love,
The Nail Polish Bible
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @naramackenzie