Thursday 23 January 2014

Pink Rose Print Nail Art

I've gone and done it again, I have created another floral print because I'm obsessed!

I've gone totally girly and made it all pink, usually I use Barry M's Lychee as a base and go from there but this time I've used Nicole by OPI's "Reach Out". This pink is a candy-esque medium pink which looks even more gorgeous on the nail than the bottle! #win It has a gel-like consistency which gives it a beautiful finish. One coat of this appears translucent but I put on two coats for this design.

The colours I have used for the roses don't actually have names but just choose any light pink and a white to create the look. For the leaves I used MUA's "Pistachio Ice Cream" which is a gorgeous mint green which looks amazing as a single colour too. It's the perfect shade of green for this look because "Reach Out" is a candy colour and this compliments the colour theme. Only costing £1 you can't go wrong with it!

Here are a few photos of the look, let me know what you think!






Feel free to suggest any designs that you would like to see :)


Lots of Love,

The Nail Polish Bible 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment